Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Tech Club

Good afternoon Wednesday Tech Club (and anyone else reading this),

We are going to start today with some information gathering. I want each of you to add a comment answering most of these questions. Then read through the other comments and write down what comes to your mind.

How do you use technology in your daily lives?
What do you want to learn about technology?
What do you find the coolest about technology?
What is most frusterating about technology?
How would you like to use techonology in school?
What do you want to get out of Tech Club?

Add any other questions in your comments. :)

Thanks,
-mrs w-

4 comments:

  1. Everyday I use technology by playing World of Warcraft, checking my email, facebook, and using my Ipod touch.

    I want to especially learn how to do cleaner animation and how to use Google Sketch Up.

    The thing that I find coolest about technology is the fact that we can instantly talk to people that are on the other side of the world.

    The thing that I find most frustrating about technology would be the Barracuda Web blocker (only here at school) at home the thing that I find most annoying is that it goes away if you dont have electricity.

    I would like to use technology in school by doing more Powerpoints or Picture Slideshows.

    I would like to learn a lot more about animation in Tech Club.
    -Jonah

    ReplyDelete
  2. what i want to get of tech club is how to work the computer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what i want to get out of tech club is learning different websites and how to work the computer

    ReplyDelete
  4. i use techology from facebook. new websites that i didnt know already. what i find coolest abuot tech club is typing. the thing that frusterats me the most is read on the computer. i like to use it everday as long as im in scool. advanced website.

    ReplyDelete